M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Good concept, bad execution

This game suffers from 2 heavy flaws:
1. Isometric "camera" is positioned way too low. You can barely see where your vertical position is half the time, and when everything has such large hitboxes this becomes hugely problematic in a hurry. Using the 8bit style seen in the loader would've assuaged the situation greatly.

2. Controls are too floaty. WAY too floaty. Using the mouse is like trying to steer a speeding hovercraft along a a path that was drawn out by putting a kleptomaniac with aspergers inside an arena with a schizophrenic golden cat. But surly the keyboard would be more precise, right? That's what I though, but apparently M-Bot's brakes are smeared with butter.

The game has a lot going for it. An original, well-thought-out concept, kinda like Battletoads meets Indestructotank, with good art design and music. The final boss is balanced very nicely, easily the highlight of the game. But the gameplay issues mean that unless you memorize the entire game, you're not getting all of those medals.

Also, don't make a "Get a 50 Juggle Combo" medal if it's impossible to juggle multiple enemies!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Remember, this is an opinion.

Personally, I don't think it was that good. Questionable hit-detection, sloppy controls, reletively poor concept, and lack of enemy variety are the main problems. It was cool, and punching the everlovin' snot outta stuff is always popular, but this game was not exactly good. In my opinion, at least.

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

Geez-la-frickin'-weez!!

I'm not going to say it's a bad game, but it has its fair shair of flaws! It's more graphic intensive than it needs to be, the controls feel spazy, the Trinity Attack is highly flawed, and the enemies weel, well, both *meh* and cheap at the same time.

It does have it's good points! The psycho-analysis lines were cool, and the concept was great! It's not a bad game, but feels strictly avarage to me.

Crazy Shape Runner Crazy Shape Runner

Same basics, different game!

Wow, an awesome "sequel" to Shape Dodger! Same basic design, same music, totally different game!! Possibly the best avoider I've ever played!

Crush Crush

Wow! This game is addicting!

This is a great game! The graphics leave something to be desired, but It just works well without that!

Shape Dodger Shape Dodger

Nice! :)

This is very innovative! I like the unique steering method and color changes!

Fever Frenzy Fever Frenzy

Somethings wrong

Good potential, but there's a glitch and I can't put the patients on the beds. Otherwise, pretty good.

Machine Man Machine Man

t3h pwnz!!!

Machine Man connaot be stopped...
Machine Man fight EVERYTHING!!!!

This is one of my favorite flash games ever! It almost never gets old!
Anyone who says the game is bad doesn't get the mai premise: it's not just about killing stuff, it's about killing random stuff with an awesome chaingun!!!!

Key To Adventure: Ep 1 Key To Adventure: Ep 1

WOOT!!!

So good man! Not perfect (boss too short, level 8 too stupid), but every masterpiece has its flaws! Joe reminds me a LOT like Quote from Cave Story (same hat, similar sprites, same question mark when looking at nothing); will the next game have the machine gun? Machine gun PWNZ spur!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Awesome game! Better than Guitar hero!

Man, I got so far in this! All ameture perfects,Perfects in Guitar vs Piano, ]]Pease Intro]], and Legend of Zelda (pro)! But then I didn't play it for about 2 weeks and my save got deleted :(.

Still, the best music-based game I've EVER PLAYED! Awesome, awesome, and awesome! Two "rock-ons", vote 5, and 10/10!