CaveStory-Eye'sOfFlame CaveStory-Eye'sOfFlame

Awesome!!

Oh my God! This is awesome!! I'd better download this before you take it down!

Seriously, this captures the mood perfectly, and the build-ups, crescendos, beat-drops, etc. are all timed perfectly!

Doom E3M8 The Remix Doom E3M8 The Remix

Screw the guy below me! This ain't half bad!

Pretty neat! It's got a nice mellow intro leading up to some tense guitar shredding before adding some thumping beats!! This may no please everyone, but it's pretty well done!

Cave Story Wii - Balcony Remix Cave Story Wii - Balcony Remix

...beautiful...

Cave Story Wii should have taken a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach to it's soundtrack... or at least, that's what us purists and fanboys say.

As for YOUR remix, THIS IS AWESOME AND SO BEAUTIFUL %u0CA5_%u0CA5 Everything is just perfect... you have GOT to remix more Cave Story tracks!!!

Guitar vs Piano (8bit) Guitar vs Piano (8bit)

One of the best songs ever!

This song is so awesome, it inspired me to draw an 8-bit DJ while listening to the song several times! If you want, I could send it to you!

I could listen to this song again and again!! I'm gonna press play again right now!
Ah... the sound of 8-bit win!

pheel responds:

I think I'd like to see that :D
Thanks very much mate :) I'm glad you liked it

River City Ransom Boss River City Ransom Boss

Static FTW, eh?

It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's REALLY static-y. I mean REALLY STATICY!!! Other than that, it's not half bad.

Doom 2 - The Living End Doom 2 - The Living End

WOOT!!! AWESOME!!

First, Let me point out that the music is not exclusive to level 29. It also appears in Level 7, Dead Simple, and 19, The Citadel. I normally search for Dead Simple when looking for the song.

Now, your Remix is just KICK-AWESOME!!!!! I imagined that the remix would be Heavy Metel, but your Synth Metal version BLEW MY MIND AWAY!!! YOU RULE!!!