Incident:110A Incident:110A

FUCK YES TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF JEBUS YOU ARE THE BEST PROTAGONIST EVER!!

Oh, Madness just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for Madness 11!

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

...it's real? Uncanceled?

...it's actually finished...
And it is fucking AWESOME!!!!
I can't tell what the best part is, between the twist ending or the Joe Satriani music or the fact that this was actually finished after being canceled like twice...
This may just be the perfect stick figure animation!!

My Problem with Shmups My Problem with Shmups

Nice

Reminds me of College Humor :P
Which is a way of saying it's AWESOME

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Good concept, bad execution

This game suffers from 2 heavy flaws:
1. Isometric "camera" is positioned way too low. You can barely see where your vertical position is half the time, and when everything has such large hitboxes this becomes hugely problematic in a hurry. Using the 8bit style seen in the loader would've assuaged the situation greatly.

2. Controls are too floaty. WAY too floaty. Using the mouse is like trying to steer a speeding hovercraft along a a path that was drawn out by putting a kleptomaniac with aspergers inside an arena with a schizophrenic golden cat. But surly the keyboard would be more precise, right? That's what I though, but apparently M-Bot's brakes are smeared with butter.

The game has a lot going for it. An original, well-thought-out concept, kinda like Battletoads meets Indestructotank, with good art design and music. The final boss is balanced very nicely, easily the highlight of the game. But the gameplay issues mean that unless you memorize the entire game, you're not getting all of those medals.

Also, don't make a "Get a 50 Juggle Combo" medal if it's impossible to juggle multiple enemies!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Remember, this is an opinion.

Personally, I don't think it was that good. Questionable hit-detection, sloppy controls, reletively poor concept, and lack of enemy variety are the main problems. It was cool, and punching the everlovin' snot outta stuff is always popular, but this game was not exactly good. In my opinion, at least.

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

Geez-la-frickin'-weez!!

I'm not going to say it's a bad game, but it has its fair shair of flaws! It's more graphic intensive than it needs to be, the controls feel spazy, the Trinity Attack is highly flawed, and the enemies weel, well, both *meh* and cheap at the same time.

It does have it's good points! The psycho-analysis lines were cool, and the concept was great! It's not a bad game, but feels strictly avarage to me.

CaveStory-Eye'sOfFlame CaveStory-Eye'sOfFlame

Awesome!!

Oh my God! This is awesome!! I'd better download this before you take it down!

Seriously, this captures the mood perfectly, and the build-ups, crescendos, beat-drops, etc. are all timed perfectly!

Doom E3M8 The Remix Doom E3M8 The Remix

Screw the guy below me! This ain't half bad!

Pretty neat! It's got a nice mellow intro leading up to some tense guitar shredding before adding some thumping beats!! This may no please everyone, but it's pretty well done!

Cave Story Wii - Balcony Remix Cave Story Wii - Balcony Remix

...beautiful...

Cave Story Wii should have taken a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach to it's soundtrack... or at least, that's what us purists and fanboys say.

As for YOUR remix, THIS IS AWESOME AND SO BEAUTIFUL %u0CA5_%u0CA5 Everything is just perfect... you have GOT to remix more Cave Story tracks!!!

8x10' behemoth display 8x10' behemoth display

Mind = blown

This is, hands down, the most awesome thing I have seen all month.
I mean it's all like BOOOOOOM GIANT CHICKEN ATTACK and Alien Hominid is all like PEW PEW PEW DIE B**CH I KILL GIANT BOSSES FOR BREAKFAST and the FBI are all like COMMENCE SUPPRESIVE FIRE COPY THAT PEW PEW PEW and the Castle Crashers are all like KILL IT WITH FIRE FROOOOSH and the Fat Kid and the peasants are all like RUN FOR THE HILLS AAAAAAAAA and yeah you can see why I like this so much :P